A VillageOffice revives your municipality
VillageOffice cooperative is committed to help people lead their life without stressful commutes by creating safe work environments right where people live: In urban areas, villages or districts. Due to the vast progress of the digitalization process, many professions do not require physical presence anymore - laptop and internet connection are the minimum requirement for doing the job. A VillageOffice offers a shared work desk to employees and freelancers right there, where people live. This limits a commute to work to a minimum and keeps inhabitants within their social environment. A win-win situation for both: the village and the inhabitants. VillageOffice helps you to improve the quality of life in your community!
- increases the attractiveness of your commune and gives inspiration to local businesses
- gives opportunity for an easier reconciliation of work, family and private life
- creates room for startups, freelancers and young entrepreneurs
- increases a sense of belonging to the local community and revives the village
- stimulates the local added value an blends into the existing offer
- saves CO2 and takes load off the transportation networks
- revives empty properties and allows the reconstruction of former factory premises
What we offer
- The Municipality Check (only available in German) will give an insight about the readiness of your community.
- Our experts will give competent advice on how to make a VillageOffice a success for your community.
- We will accompany your project from concept to advise regarding towards political support to finally the realization of the project.
- We will combine integrate your project within the VillageOffice community and create added value to your project.
- Lichtensteig: Accompany the project for the municipality of Lichtensteig >>more information (only available in German)
- Tessinerplatz, Zurich: Community building for a future VillageOffice at the Tessinerplatz; Project together with SwissLife>>more information (only available in German)
- Canton Thurgau: Feasibility study with regional focus groups and municipalities